Sadness Advice

In life there is going to be Lot's of people who are going to bring you down but remember It is 100% percent fine to be sad and cry because that's a good thing to do, crying can let all the stress out of your body and if you hold it in it just isn't going to be a healthy thing for your body. Plus, you should never feel alone, believe me I know how it's like to stand in the middle of a bunch of people and just stay there quietly in your head hoping someone will finally realize you are at that table doing nothing, saying nothing, just sitting there..that's it.However, if you ever see someone that is obviously trying  to find someone to be with do the right thing and invite them to play volleyball with you, or sit with you at lunch, imagine if that was you. Especially, kids in this century can be cruel I am going to be honest but there Is always a reason why they act this way, they think they are ''popular'' ''cool'' just because they have the body, the looks, the attention, but always remember they are no better they are just like everyone else. Lastly, life is full of situations but don't ever think you never have a way out believe me life will guide you through tough times. Lastly, I want to thank you for reading this but if you're having a tough time email me at pupitofernandez11@Gmail.com I am always happy to listen to your problems and don't ever feel less just because you need help that will never be a bad thing, I hope this advice helped you out, invite your friends to this website, or whoever you may like! see ya!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments