Quotes! :)
Hello! This Is my second post so far and I am truly happy I started a blog because It's just a fun thing you can do!😁 anyways I was reading a few quotes online and there we're just so inspiring and I just had to post it on my blog so yah! ahaha(give credit if they are by me)
Quote- ''Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try''.
Written by:Jack Canfield
Quotes- ''Each day Is a gift-Live each moment as you will never get it back
Written by:Unknown but found it on http://www.mentalhealthy.co.uk/lifestyle/inspiration/inspiring-uplifting-quotes.html
Quote- ''Life is like a belly button you only get one''
WRITTEN BY: MEEEEE ahaha I enjoyed this one it made me laugh 🤣
SO YEAH PEEPS, those are the main quotes I really enjoyed if you have any more quotes you would like me to post them in the comments section and make sure their appropriate or I will not post them, BYEEEEE!👋
Quote- ''Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try''.
Written by:Jack Canfield
Quotes- ''Each day Is a gift-Live each moment as you will never get it back
Written by:Unknown but found it on http://www.mentalhealthy.co.uk/lifestyle/inspiration/inspiring-uplifting-quotes.html
Quote- ''Life is like a belly button you only get one''
WRITTEN BY: MEEEEE ahaha I enjoyed this one it made me laugh 🤣
SO YEAH PEEPS, those are the main quotes I really enjoyed if you have any more quotes you would like me to post them in the comments section and make sure their appropriate or I will not post them, BYEEEEE!👋
Comments
Post a Comment